About Mike Leonardi:
Through each stage of my life, my camera was with me. As a child, with the Fisher Price 110 film camera, in High School as Yearbook Editor, the Historian in my Fraternity, and now as a wedding, real estate, and family photographer. I have the pictures to tell the stories of life.
Photography is one of the few ways to go back in time. There is a saying that I heard once that went something like “you don’t understand the value of a photograph until that photograph is all you have.” It could be a photo of your parents as teenagers, your grandmother holding you as a child or the first kiss on your wedding day, these are the moments you want to have a perfect photograph to remind you how amazing those times were. The occasional iPhone photo will do, or having the ‘friend with a camera’ is OK too but not for your wedding day. Remember, when its all over the photos remain!
Here are some key points for your consideration. My advice is to hire someone you like personally and that does great work at a fair price…
- well over 250 weddings shot since 2007
- over 510,000 images taken professionally
- everything is yours to keep
- back up files on a cloud service and locked in a safe on an external HD
- customizable packages always available
- worked all over PA, and abroad in Jamaica, Turks and Caicos and Mexico
- featured in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Whirl Magazine and also the Pittsburgh Magazine’s Wedding Edition
- fully insured
- professional-grade Canon equipment (and back up gear)
- affordable, highly reviewed, and fun
Thank you for showing an interest in Pittsburgh All-Stars Photography and me, Mike Leonardi. I look forward to meeting with you soon to discuss your exciting plans for your big day!